If you have a pet rabbit come here to talk rabbit

😍😍😍
Such cute lil babies!
How old? Boys or girls? Personality? Hows litter training going?
One boy and one girl they are siblings. I plan on getting them fixed as soon as they hit 5mos that is when the vet will fix them. They are currently 11 weeks old. The female is more outgoing of the two but they both are super sweet and love being petted. The female will actually nudge your hand to pet her and will lick your hand. All of their urine at this point goes in the litter box and most of the droppings. But still have to clean up daily.

My little guy (dwarf lionhead). His name is Shino, short for Shinobi. He's currently fighting head tilt from an ear infection. It's been a couple weeks of touch and go, but he seems to be pulling through! Our next vet appointment is coming up and I'm hoping for good news.

Attachments

• IMG_20180826_092734_033.jpg
    IMG_20180826_092734_033.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 1
My little guy (dwarf lionhead). His name is Shino, short for Shinobi. He's currently fighting head tilt from an ear infection. It's been a couple weeks of touch and go, but he seems to be pulling through! Our next vet appointment is coming up and I'm hoping for good news.
I'll hope for that too!! Lol I feel like lonheads are so awesome, but also common!

Back
Top Bottom