If you have an Australian shepherd or German shepherd and you are utterly in love with them, post he

Poor guy. What's he in for? I'll be happy to bail him out.
love.gif

"Hope" found some kittens that were dumped here...she adopted them...GSD's are loving and protective as well as being guarding and herding dogs....I truly could not ask for more than the loyalty and love they emit...my dogs are well trained by me in obedience...and I am so very proud of them....they are intelligent and gentle...in the right environment. My chickens,ducks and geese have no fear from my dogs...they live in complete harmony...

I love hearing how much people love their dogs!I love all your pictures, too. . . post all the pics you can! These dogs are just lovely!

Last edited:
I did breed them but hated parting with the puppies....I would have a lot more GSD's if I had kept them all...

I can see why, looking at this little one! Hes so adorable. Is he one that you already own, are did you have to part with this fluffy scrap, too?

I had to part with "Hobo"...he was the last male pup to leave...I have the Dad " Solo" and the Mom "Brindille"...Solo is English bred and KC registered, Brindille is French and came here as a companion ....she was about to be "dispensed of" like so many of the animals here...of the 91 various animals here...most are unwanted by others and come here to live out their remaining lives being cared for and loved...I have huge Vet bills and would not change a day for the love I get from the animals here....they give so much and ask nothing in return except feed and water...I do not charge for cuddles...!

Thanks for creating this thread....GSD's and all dogs for that matter are wonderful companions...!

Back
Top Bottom