If you NEED HELP come to the following!

Pastel the Rooster

Free Ranging
Apr 22, 2022
Southern Georgia
So, I have been looking on BYC for a while. I just want those who need good advice to reach out to the following people.

@azygous. @EggSighted4Life. @Eggcessive. @SilverBirds. @SacredWaves. @Wyorp Rock. @Tonyroo. @Kiki. I hope this is helpful to those that need someone to reach out to. They are the people I reach out to. Just click a name and it will take them to their website. Just ask them for help. They have been very helpful for me and my poultry. HOPE THIS HELPS! BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR POULTRY!

It is not necessary to tag people. Most people come and go online during different times of the day. We look for unanswered threads to offer advice. When someone answers every thread by tagging other people and not offering advice, it looks like someone has already answered the thread. There are many more experienced people looking at threads, and available to help. Tagging is okay if no one has answered a thread or if you need more help.

Just click a name and it will take them to their website. Just ask them for help.
Clicking on a name might take the person to the other's profile IF it's set to be viewed by others.
Tagging is fine, but if it's a new unanswered thread, do be kind and at least give the OP a few words of help or encouragement instead of just a string of tags that leaves them bewildered. I see so many that are just minutes old and all the OP gets as a reply is a bunch of @@@@ symbols with names.
When we have time we'll try to get to as many as we can.

Back
Top Bottom