If you see "Meredith has bad breath" on any for your posts, I can explain!

Omg. Little siblings. Can you change your password?
Just did! He's out of my account! But if you see any posts like that that I couldn't find to delete, then tell me and I will delete them! Thanks guys! Oh, and if you see something about Ranson Koobo, then thats him too. He made this own account to mess with me! All good of snow though, he got bored, he will try again though!

Just did! He's out of my account! But if you see any posts like that that I couldn't find to delete, then tell me and I will delete them! Thanks guys! Oh, and if you see something about Ranson Koobo, then thats him too. He made this own account to mess with me! All good of snow though, he got bored, he will try again though!
He logged in again, and posted on your profile to @Butterscotchbitesfinger.

Wow. This was a fun read :lol:

I’m sorry you had to deal with that though of course

I unfortunately have had to deal with very similar problems in the past:barnie
Lol! I bet this was pretty funny! Even though he can't get on my account any more, he still may make his own and post stupid stuff on that. So if you see someone with a stupid name, like Ranson Koobo, or some thing dumb like that, and they are posting dumb stuff, you can assume who it is! Ohh, and if you think its him, then feel free to comment here and I will confirm it him. Then we can mess with him! 🤪

Lol! I bet this was pretty funny! Even though he can't get on my account any more, he still may make his own and post stupid stuff on that. So if you see someone with a stupid name, like Ranson Koobo, or some thing dumb like that, and they are posting dumb stuff, you can assume who it is! Ohh, and if you think its him, then feel free to comment here and I will confirm it him. Then we can mess with him! 🤪
Oh yes! That would be very fun

Back
Top Bottom