IF YOU WAS A BIRD OF SORTS.

Apr 13, 2021
Australia
Let's say you died, let's say when you died you got told next lifetime you gonna be a bird. How would you wanna set it up?

1. Would you wanna be a duck 🦆 a chicken 🐔 a rooster 🐓 a different bird 🐦 an emu, ostrich... Maybe even a galactic Avian being from another dimension? 🛸

2. Where would you wanna live? A farm 🚜, a forest🌲a beach ⛱️ a mountain 🗻 or a distance planet maybe? 🌒

3. What colour would you want your glorious feathers? Red🔴 blue 🔷green 💚 orange 🔶black⬛ what patterns too if any?

4. How would this bird life time end? Hit by a truck 🚛 eaten 🍗 taken on a boat ⛵ to a far away island 🏝️ filled with lions 🦁 in a galactic battle 🌌 or maybe simply 🛏️

I'd choose to be some kind of wild waterfowl, a bird that can take to the air (although, I have a fear of heights) and is at home in the water (in this life I can't swim). I'd be free of my limitations and phobias.

I'd definitely want to be something that doesn't rely on the judgement and care of some silly human being. A Great Lakes beach would be a nice place to hang out, along with the birch forests nearby.

Color is not so important. All birds are beautiful.

At the end, a nice, peaceful sleep would be good.

1. Would you wanna be a duck 🦆 a chicken 🐔 a rooster 🐓 a different bird 🐦 an emu, ostrich... Maybe even a galactic Avian being from another dimension? 🛸
A turkey(that isn't meant for eating)
2. Where would you wanna live? A farm 🚜, a forest🌲a beach ⛱️ a mountain 🗻 or a distance planet maybe? 🌒
A safe coop on a farm with the other turkeys.
3. What colour would you want your glorious feathers? Red🔴 blue 🔷green 💚 orange 🔶black⬛ what patterns too if any?
Narragansett turkey patterning
4. How would this bird life time end? Hit by a truck 🚛 eaten 🍗 taken on a boat ⛵ to a far away island 🏝️ filled with lions 🦁 in a galactic battle 🌌 or maybe simply 🛏️
A simple, peaceful death.

1) A crow.
2) Wherever the Princess is - I'm coming back to watch over her.
3) Shiny, iridescent black.
4) It would continue until she joins me in the next life.
Crow is a good choice, I like them, very clever. Another clever bird is the African Grey, however they are sometimes pets... Which isn't ideal imo. Owls another good one.

Back
Top Bottom