If you were to talk about Randomness, talk about it here

How much cream cheese do you put on your bagel?

• Total voters
Pics
Is american cheese cheder cheese me spell that wrong
Modern American cheese is a type of processed cheese made from cheddar, Colby, or similar cheeses. It is mild with a creamy and salty flavor, has a medium-firm consistency, and has a low melting point. It can be yellow or white in color.
TACO FIGHT *chucks tacos*
Food fight, fun.
NO!
Yes. yes yes yes yes yes.
Aaaaaand, still no. No no no no no.
*Chucks more tacos at you but the meat is replaced with dirt because it already looks like dirt*
*Picks up the dirt and eats it because I think it's taco meat. Chokes and spits it out, vowing to never eat another taco*
Mouse bones are delicious.
I thought I was the only one!
Cream cheese is solidified cow saliva
How can you even say that?! That is an awful thing to say. Those poor cows, you hurt their feelings.

What's funny? Huh?
You are
Modern American cheese is a type of processed cheese made from cheddar, Colby, or similar cheeses. It is mild with a creamy and salty flavor, has a medium-firm consistency, and has a low melting point. It can be yellow or white in color.

Food fight, fun.

NO!

Aaaaaand, still no. No no no no no.

*Picks up the dirt and eats it because I think it's taco meat. Chokes and spits it out, vowing to never eat another taco*

I thought I was the only one!

How can you even say that?! That is an awful thing to say. Those poor cows, you hurt their feelings.
You wont participate in food fight?
YOU MUST EAT ANOTHER TACO
Yes. yes yes yes yes yes.

Back
Top Bottom