ignore this please, wrong spot

silkiemother

Crowing
Sep 14, 2018
east wenatchee
okay here is the problem: I have three hens that we brought down from my brothers farm that needed to be patched up , and one is missing a wing and only has a stump and her toes are swollen and she is missing half of her middle toe, another hen looks like , and acts like, her foot is broken, and the last one is missing her toenails and half her middle toe also and her foot is swollen up and it looks like infection is setting in , what can I do for them?and also the americanas are missing their beardfluff as if the flock pulled it out and did I mention they are not tame? the only one that is tame is the redstar

Last edited:
okay here is the problem: I have three hens that we brought down from my brothers farm that needed to be patched up , and one is missing a wing and only has a stump and her toes are swollen and she is missing half of her middle toe, another hen looks like , and acts like, her foot is broken, and the last one is missing her toenails and half her middle toe also and her foot is swollen up and it looks like infection is setting in , what can I do for them?and also the americanas are missing their beardfluff as if the flock pulled it out and did I mention they are not tame? the only one that is tame is the redstar
whoops, posted in wrong spot
Since you are already getting replies - hit the report and ask for your thread to be moved to the ER forums instead of starting multiple threads.

Can you please post some photos of each one and the wounds/concerns that you have?

Once we get those and can see what you are talking about it will be easier to offer suggestions. Damaged feet can be from a number of things, so unless you know what happened, it would just be speculation on our part.

Back
Top Bottom