ill 8 week old chick - any ideas?

rachelsp

Chirping
Jun 16, 2020
I’m really hoping someone can help. My 8 week old chick has started acting differently. She / He is very lethargic and laying down constantly. The tail is down. When I move the chick to the water and food it will eat and drink loads and then go straight back to the nesting box. I have put some vitamins in the water and the chick crump he was on had wormer in it. She or he is now on growers pellets. Space is not an issue we have a huge run and they free range in the Field in the day. The breed is Australorps. Anyone else had this issue? Thanks

I’m really hoping someone can help. My 8 week old chick has started acting differently. She / He is very lethargic and laying down constantly. The tail is down. When I move the chick to the water and food it will eat and drink loads and then go straight back to the nesting box. I have put some vitamins in the water and the chick crump he was on had wormer in it. She or he is now on growers pellets. Space is not an issue we have a huge run and they free range in the Field in the day. The breed is Australorps. Anyone else had this issue? Thanks
Can you post a picture of your chick? What does it's poop look like.

Back
Top Bottom