I'll make a short story for you!

Oct 22, 2022
East Coast
Hello there!
Have you ever wanted a story written about a character you made up?
Are you not skilled at writing but would like a story made?
Well you've come to the right place!
@Isabella5Storm3 and I will make a short story for YOU!
Steps:
1.Make a character.
2. Insert a picture that you made.(Optional)
3. Tell us what year/era it is and tell us the setting!
4. Enjoy reading your story!

Example story prompt:
I'd love a story about this character I came up with.
He's a robot set on Universal domination but he's having second thoughts.
Here's a picture from Bing Image Generator
1684526142020.png

Takes place in the year 3072 with the setting probably on his ship.

Example story prompt:
I'd love a story about this character I came up with.
He's a robot set on Universal domination but he's having second thoughts.
Here's a picture from Bing Image Generator
View attachment 3511294

Takes place in the year 3072 with the setting probably on his ship.
For some reason, the longer I look at this photo the more it looks like it is moving. I could’ve sworn it was a GIF.

Hello there!
Have you ever wanted a story written about a character you made up?
Are you not skilled at writing but would like a story made?
Well you've come to the right place!
@Isabella5Storm3 and I will make a short story for YOU!
Steps:
1.Make a character.
2. Insert a picture that you made.(Optional)
3. Tell us what year/era it is and tell us the setting!
4. Enjoy reading your story!
I'll give it a go!
The main character is Manchester, a young male tabby cat.
He was born in a litter at the colony's barn, but wants to follow in the footsteps of the Black Tom, who is a local legend, and an outlaw.

This is a story that I have often told to myself, but whenever I go to write it down, it doesn't work.
Partly based on a real story.
Don't feel like it has to have an ending, because most likely no one knows the ending.
:)

I'll give it a go!
The main character is Manchester, a young male tabby cat.
He was born in a litter at the colony's barn, but wants to follow in the footsteps of the Black Tom, who is a local legend, and an outlaw.

This is a story that I have often told to myself, but whenever I go to write it down, it doesn't work.
Partly based on a real story.
Don't feel like it has to have an ending, because most likely no one knows the ending.
:)
Alright, I'll start working on your story!

Here it is!

Mancshester looked at his mother, peacefully sleeping. He stood up and slunk around the barn. He picked up a stick and waved it around, jumping from hay bale to hay bale. He sneaked out of the barn, careful not to wake any slumbering cats. He searched for a mouse. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a fat rat munching on some seeds. He slowly turned, he crouched down,and pounced! He felt his teeth sink into the animal, killing it. He picked it up in his jaws and started trotting towards the coop de chickens. He looked at the old haunted house. Come on you fraidy cat. You are going to meet the black tabby. He stepped onto the porch and knocked three times. He heard tiny noises. The door creaked open and he saw a black and gray tabby cat with black around its eyes. The cat looked at him and swept him inside. “What do you want?” A raspy voice filled his ears. He gulped. “You sent me a letter saying to meet you here. My name is Manchester.” The cat turned around and grinned at him. “Ah, come over here Manchester. You were able to track me down, so naturally, I can’t let you go on your way.” The cat dropped its raspy tone and said in a gentle, surprisingly feminine voice, “I’ve been studying you, and I’ve decided you're going to be my assistant.” Manchester gasped. “Thank you miss!” He was almost bursting with joy. “What are we going to do?” The Black tabby replied with a smile. “Anything is possible.”

I made it like this so it could be added to at any time.

Here it is!

Mancshester looked at his mother, peacefully sleeping. He stood up and slunk around the barn. He picked up a stick and waved it around, jumping from hay bale to hay bale. He sneaked out of the barn, careful not to wake any slumbering cats. He searched for a mouse. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a fat rat munching on some seeds. He slowly turned, he crouched down,and pounced! He felt his teeth sink into the animal, killing it. He picked it up in his jaws and started trotting towards the coop de chickens. He looked at the old haunted house. Come on you fraidy cat. You are going to meet the black tabby. He stepped onto the porch and knocked three times. He heard tiny noises. The door creaked open and he saw a black and gray tabby cat with black around its eyes. The cat looked at him and swept him inside. “What do you want?” A raspy voice filled his ears. He gulped. “You sent me a letter saying to meet you here. My name is Manchester.” The cat turned around and grinned at him. “Ah, come over here Manchester. You were able to track me down, so naturally, I can’t let you go on your way.” The cat dropped its raspy tone and said in a gentle, surprisingly feminine voice, “I’ve been studying you, and I’ve decided you're going to be my assistant.” Manchester gasped. “Thank you miss!” He was almost bursting with joy. “What are we going to do?” The Black tabby replied with a smile. “Anything is possible.”

I made it like this so it could be added to at any time.
Thank you very much!!

Back
Top Bottom