illinois swap meets and auctions

dragon86

Songster
9 Years
Apr 16, 2010
west frankfort, il
im tring to find out about as many swap meets and auctions in illinois as i can. i figured i could ask everyone on here and see if anyone will be nice enough to help me out with some info and/or websites for them. i would prefer some in southern illinois so i can take some of my rabbits and chicks to them.

we havn't got many replys so figured i post what ive found so far. ive found out about a swap on the last sunday of every month in waterloo, il. also an auction the 2nd saturday in enterprise,il. another auction on the 3rd sunday of every month near effingham, ill and a swap meet in sparta, ill on the 3rd saturday of every month. i would appericate info on any more auctions or swaps in illinois and will post more as i come across them if anyone wants more info on the ones ive posted so far let me know.

Last edited:
Also, its not in Illinois, but just over the boarder in Wisconsin in Monroe every third Saturday starting at 7 a.m. in the parking lot of the Equity Sale Barn on Highway 69. It is so close to Illinois, I might as well add it.

the swap at waterloo is huge. 200-250 sellers. line up at 4:30 am by 5:30 there is a mile long line of vehicles
tongue.png

Enterprise, Illinois: north of Fairfield, east of Cisne, just north of Hy 161. Usually advertise in Wayne County Press-Small animal auction. Ran by Amish, beware of purchasing "OLD" chickens, they pretty well know what they are getting rid of ! good luck and have fun !! Marcus Alan

Kankakee bird & animal swap is the first Sunday in April,May, June, September & October. at the Kankakee County Fairgrounds right off I57 exit 308.Gates usually open for sellers to set up around 4am and for buyers usually by 5am. It is a huge swap. Indoor warm room animals and lots to see outside. Smith poultry has a booth inside too. Early bird gets the worm here. Stuff sells fast.
See you there,
Christie

Back
Top Bottom