Illinois...

not sure where to post this- couldn't find an actual Wanted section...

Wanted someone to hatch eggs for me- located in the western part of IL- near the Macomb or Quincy areas. I have Breeder Q Cornish in both large and bantam sizes- and Show Quality Black Ameraucanas. Eggs won't be in large batches- maybe a dozen or two at a time-- right now I'm pretty stocked up with customers and shipping eggs out for others to hatch.

I have two styro hobby incubators-- but they're not really the greatest things going- if you get the drift.. Both still air- and very variable in terms of maintaining a steady temp. We've tried the Silkie and half Silkie route- but just can't seem to make that work either-- They won't begin laying-- OR go broody.

Will be willing to give you a percentage- tbd-- of the hatched out chicks as payment for your services-- would be a great way to build a Cornish operation (very hard to come by-- or add a quality show bird to your mix). or heck, I guess it would also be a good way to get some cheap meat birds...

Let me know if you are interested:

PM or email [email protected]

Thank you,
Jody

We could have had a such a good thing.....
gig.gif

Got a friend that is selling most of her flock, mostly egg production breeds like sex links, Australorps and maybe Leghorns. Age range from one year old to three years old, five dollars a piece. She lives outside west of Decatur, IL. See my auction list.

Pick up ONLY! She is getting out of the customer egg business and wants to move in town after she sells her farm.

he works in the USDA office in Martinsville-- and is VERY active with the local homegrown/ flea marketing club. I forget what it's called- but it's a "big" thing I guess over there. Has a few calves, and some sheep... mostly all from us.

Wife named Flo- little girl about 2...

awesome guy... lives south of the fairgrounds in M'ville- and back to the east.

Got a friend that is selling most of her flock, mostly egg production breeds like sex links, Australorps and maybe Leghorns. Age range from one year old to three years old, five dollars a piece. She lives outside west of Decatur, IL. See my auction list.

Pick up ONLY! She is getting out of the customer egg business and wants to move in town after she sells her farm.

"after she sells her farm"???????.
ep.gif
!!!! So Sad
hit.gif

I heard that barred rocks were good layers of brown eggs but I think, and please correct me if I am wrong because I don't know for sure, that my 3 surviving barred rock pullets are a bit exceptional. For the last 4 days, they have collectively given me 3 eggs per day. Yesterday they gave me 4. What? That can't be normal - can it?

Back
Top Bottom