Illinois...

I have 2 welsh harlequin drakes for sale. Located in Farmer City, IL. Asking $20 each. One silver phase and one gold phase.

The 2 on the right are for sale, I am keeping the one on the left.

Also looking for a FEMALE Silver Phase Welsh Harlequin. Prefer hatched early spring. PM me if you have something.

I have some roos that are going to need a new home. So far only a few are crowing. I also have a Gold Laced Wyandette roo that can go also. To many roos in the hen house. We are in Central Illinois. Near Metamora. Northeast of Peoria about 20-25 minutes. Free for the taking. They have been free range since soon after birth, but are not organic. None have been agressive. (yet, but seeing as we have 8-9 roosters around, it will happen sooner or later for dominace reasons. hoping to have them re-homed by then)

Last edited:
i am from bloomington IL and looking for a chicken or hackle breeder ...and asking if any farms that are in the bloomington IL area that need some work that i can do

i am from bloomington IL and looking for a chicken or hackle breeder ...and asking if any farms that are in the bloomington IL area that need some work that i can do
I am not that far from Bloomington (about 30 miles or so) and raise chickens, rabbits and ducks. Unfortunately, I really dont have anything I could offer you to do. We do it all here and it only takes a few mins to feed/water and check on everyone. Not sure you'll find many people around Bloomington but you might find one or 2. Good luck.

I am selling three of my four Spitzhauben hens to a friendly farm that has room to run around. They are starting to eat the eggs ( I don't have a roll away nest) and they are hatchery birds.

They are beautiful!

Located in Decatur, IL.

I bought them all from Duda Lang farms. You can find them @ Duda Lang farms .com. I have 18 and love them all. 9 different breeds. They all get along and follow each other. Just so relaxing watching them.

Back
Top Bottom