Illinois...

Hello everyone! I am new to the site here near Wilmington Illinois, an hour south of Chicago. Looking to meet new friends and share my love of chickens~ I guess you could say I am just an animal lover. I chose my name DixiesChicks because we adopted a little girl yorkie who had been abused to keep my lil boy yorkie Rebel company.
My coop is almost ready (probably spring) and then I will be ready to roll! Cant wait to trade pictures and stories. thanks, Cindy

Quote:
Hi Cindy Welcome to the board I use to live in Wilmington but that was a long time ago. And my cousins ex husband is there in Custer Park what a small world cant wait to see pics of your birds they are such a joy to have around. You are going to love it here!

THANKS EVERYONE, BEEN REALLY BUSY WORKING ON THE COOP. PICKED UP A FEW RABBIT HUTCHES SOMEONE WAS GIVING AWAY ON CRAIGSLIST CHICAGO. PAINTING THEM UP FOR MY BABIES WHEN I GET THEM. I AM GOING TO THE KANKAKEE SWAP TOMORROW, SUNDAY. WILL ANYONE BE THERE? THANKS, CINDY:)

Hello all Illinoisians...or however you would spell it!
hmm.png

I'm a returning BYC member. I haven't gotten on here in a while and had to re-register.
I'm from West Central Illinois...rural Good Hope to be exact.
That's right by Macomb.

I look forward to foruming with all of you and hopefully getting some answers to some of my questions. And I do have questions!
big_smile.png

Nice to meet you all.

Angie

Back
Top Bottom