Illinois...

My previous ones were. I have been out all day. Will take pics in a few to figure out. It definitely has a big crest though.
So interested in the whites . I believe they would be auto sexing generation after generation if selected for down color that shows the spot .

So interested in the whites . I believe they would be auto sexing generation after generation if selected for down color that shows the spot .
Here are the pics. My vision is not that great but I don't see a head spot. Also with such a big crest, I am favoring a pullet. What do you think?

BTW its not doing that great. Mostly sleeping!

Based on what I saw on the white sport thread it doesn't look as sexable as the pictures but look at that crest! It's beautiful.

If you have the time and inclination try syringe feeding it some raw egg yolk, I read on BYC last year that BC this is what they've been living off of its easy for them to digest. Careful it will turn into a sticky mess. I would do some egg yolk with a tad of electrolyte powder mixed in. You can try syringe feeding I usually start with it on my finger and switch to a syringe. This has helped us save more than four babies last year including two that were too weak to stand and three with cocci

Also does it have curled toes or is it just laying that way jw? I was reading on the white sport thread that it seems some of their viability and vigor is often missing from the white sports. Have you noticed this in yours?

How windy is it at your house this morning? No snow here yet, but it's on the way!

0.jpg

It has been snowing here for about 3 hours. We have several inches on the ground and horrible wind. Visibility very poor. All schools in our area closed except ONU- my oldest daughter is not happy. I am not happy either because I am going to drive her to class.
Stay safe,
Christie

Well, we didn't end up with but an inch of snow, but that wind put an end to my plastic circus tent cover on my run. Thank goodness it made it this far, but wished it made it a bit further.

Back
Top Bottom