Illinois...

im looking to downsize my flock. I have the following chicks that are from 6 weeks old to newborn. Brown leghorn, fouimas, lakenvelter, german welsummers, speckled houdini, wt/bl brahams, white leghorns, buff orpington, the following chicks are crossed of turken, leghorns, ameracaunas. I am also taking full grown chickens to the sale that are pure bred 3 year olds. speckled laced wyandottes, brown leghorn, ameracaunas, and rhode island red. i am taking my two roos also, turken and ameracauna their pics are on my webpage through byc. if anyone has any interest in any of the chickens listed please message me asap we can work something out, since the older chickens may go to the killers. they are laying great and in great condition just reducing my numbers drastaically. thanks
marbec06

Quote:
Just needed to get rid of some birds. They were eating too much and we have had some raccoon problems. So I thought I would get rid of the majority and restock when I had the proper housing.

Quote:
actually I got rid of more than I needed to or I wanted to keep some, but they were all straight run and I didnt want to bother with roos at the time. I will definately get more types in when i finish the buildings that I want for them. plus the feed bill was a little too high
sad.png
but in the end it will be worth it:)

Back
Top Bottom