Illinois...

Hi everyone n. i'm from central Il . I found this forum while searching for a duck friend for my lonely pekin. what is this bird swap all about?
Have you found a duck friend yet? I am near Paris / Marshall and have 4 ducks to rehome. A pekin male, rouen female, and a pair of black runners. One of the hens lays an egg daily.
smile.png

They aren't show quality. My mother bought them at Rural King for my kids... I call them the gift that keeps on costing. In duck feed terms, of course.
big_smile.png

Have you found a duck friend yet? I am near Paris / Marshall and have 4 ducks to rehome. A pekin male, rouen female, and a pair of black runners. One of the hens lays an egg daily.
smile.png
They aren't show quality. My mother bought them at Rural King for my kids... I call them the gift that keeps on costing. In duck feed terms, of course.
big_smile.png
No I sure haven't . I live in Danville so not too far at all. Show quality doesn't matter. Our duck is just a "pet" as much as a duck can be a pet I suppose. We just enjoy hanging out with her and watching her swim in our ponds. I would love to have the male pekin and the female rouen.. I think 5 ducks would be too many . Two females and a male would work out nicely . I will private message you my phone number.

Anyone in the decatur area want a cpl Narragansett turkey toms bout 6 mo old? Dad had to get rid of his turkeys so I got them and need to get rid of a few toms b4 they kill eachother.

Back
Top Bottom