Illinois...

Got my fingers crossed for a couple of good hatches this year. Incubator is full of maran eggs and white cochin banties.

If the muscovies would start laying I could fill another incubator with duck eggs.

I live in Northern Illinois.

Got my fingers crossed for a couple of good hatches this year. Incubator is full of maran eggs and white cochin banties.

If the muscovies would start laying I could fill another incubator with duck eggs.

I live in Northern Illinois.
snaffle, (and anyone else reading this) If you are within driving of Sublette (61367), there will be a Poultry Workshop at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 8, at the Ellice Dinges Center, 202 S. West Street. Floyd Stees, APA breeder and 4-H poultry judge, will be doing a presentation on showing. He is bringing some of his own stock as representative of what to look for. A Purina rep will also do a presentation. There are door prize drawings and general chicken talk before and after. Come on out! I'll wear my BYC shirt so you'll recognize me....

Illinois pet and game breeders society spring swap. April 26, 2014 Stephenson county fairgrounds Freeport Illinois info 815-275-2298 or 815-703-0637

Hello All,

Im fairly new to BYC. We have a few egg layers now but im looking for Black Sumatras. Does anyone know any breeders that may be within driving distance?

Im in north central IL, Just south of the Rockford area...

For those in north east IL.here is the info for a swap just over the state line in Iowa..I know I will be going to look for some rabbit things and no more chickens unless they demand to come home with me
D.gif
hide.gif
Which all of us know how chicken math goes...
.The Eastern Iowa Bird and Small Animal Breeders is once again hosting a Bird and Small Animal Swap at the Jackson County Fairgrounds in Maquoketa. The date is Saturday April 19th from 7-11am. Come and buy, sell or just look. The fairground are located on the east end of Maquoketa north of Hwy 64. Address for the fairgrounds is 1212 E. Quarry Street, Maquoketa IA. A food stand will be provided by the Green Island Congregational Church. Admission for the swap is $3 per person over 12 years of age.
Anyone can bring birds and animals to sell or trade you only have to comply with the State of Iowa regulations. All poultry including waterfowl needs to Pullorum-Typhoid testing 90 days before the swap to sell. A licensed veterinarian and Certified Pullorum tester will be on site the day of the event if this is needed. Only the Green Island Church can sell food and drink items.
The Spring Swap usually has a large selection of items such as rabbits, cage birds, chicks, county crafts, pet and animal supplies, barnyard birds, puppies, and much more. This is a great place for 4h and FFA members to pickup animals for their summer projects. Come out and join the fun. For more information contact Chuck Holdgrafer at 563-659-6473 or Laurie Marx 563-212-9435

Back
Top Bottom