Illinois...

Hi, I don't know if it is a newer ordinance than the one you have. I just got it on line like maybe 2 months ago or so there where some amendments on it but none referring to chicken keeping. And acctually i was ordering from MM
Hatchery. I really don't know the ins and outs of chickening. lol But i will look into them Ideal. I was ordering several different breeds I want orpingtons (blue or splash)Standard size mostly but aparently they are hard to come by at least MM don't sell them. could you tell me something about the spitzhauben, I saw a picture of them and they are pretty cool looking.
Thanks Stormylady
was going to get
Delawares
Australorpes
Ameraucanas
speckled sussex
and a couple other ones basically the friendliest good layers I could find . thanks again

Hello Illinoisans! I'm from Illinois too, Peoria to be exact. (the big bad city!) Formerly of Havana.

We're looking to move within 50 miles of Peoria to a place that allows hens. We've looked at homes in Manito, Havana, Canton, Dunfermline, Forest City......oh and Lewistown.

Quote:
Hi there!

I used to live in Brimfield Illinois and its a great place to live there! Lots of chicken and horse folks there. Even my old friend is still there!

It would be nice to bring home Avanti's!
tongue.png

Yep the Peoria skyline has changed alot when we moved south. The old interstate 74 was all tore up and fixed back up with new highway pavement. Mighty nice but missed the old Peoria! Even the Julia Belle Swain paddleboat before Paradise came in the picture, really was the highlight of the river.

Now, can anyone mail me the darn Avanti's sandwich????!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom