Illinois...

I was born and raised for the first 7 years of my life in Freeport. Anyone else ever heard of it?
I live almost an equal distance between Freeport and Rockford. Though my life revolves more-so around Rockford, I still get to Freeport at least once a month or so.

Last edited:
Here our only Coronation Sussex at 7+ weeks old (on a very hot, humid day). Is there any hope of him being a pullet? My gut just says boy even though he's smaller/lighter than the EE pullets of same age. It's that red comb!

Any gender predictions?
Does anyone in Northeat IL raise this breed?

i will get you a picture tomorrow she is splash with blue and a black drake in with her...I have all three of the colors of the blue swedish..and are un related they came from 2 different private breeders..

Last edited:
i will get you a picture tomorrow  she is splash with blue and a black drake in with her...I have all three of the colors of the blue swedish..and are un related they came from 2 different private breeders..
Okay! If love to come see them! I'm not too far from you as I remember!

I'm located down in Southern Illinois. Does anyone know of a good place down here to get more chickens? I chicken swap or hatchery? I bought my original 6 at Rural King. I do keep an eye out on Craigslist. I'm hoping to add a maran to my flock to add a different color egg to the mix!

Back
Top Bottom