Illinois...

Has anyone here ever used Petersburg Poultry Processing for Cornish Cross chick orders? They sell day old chicks as well as bird butchering. They are a few hours away from me, but I'm thinking about getting my next batch of meaties from them. I think being able to pick them vs. having them shipped in from Iowa would allow the birds to get off to a better start. What have your experiences been with them?

Has anyone here ever used Petersburg Poultry Processing for Cornish Cross chick orders? They sell day old chicks as well as bird butchering. They are a few hours away from me, but I'm thinking about getting my next batch of meaties from them. I think being able to pick them vs. having them shipped in from Iowa would allow the birds to get off to a better start. What have your experiences been with them?
I never heard of them. Looking at their website I like their approach. It would be a 3 hours drive each way for me. Meyer hatchery has given me good service.

Instantly it becomes fall.
:hit :hit :hit :hit :hit
holiday-just-little-more.jpg

I never heard of them. Looking at their website I like their approach. It would be a 3 hours drive each way for me. Meyer hatchery has given me good service.

its a little over 2 hours one way for me. I’ve been buying my birds through Welp Hatchery in Bancroft, Iowa. The birds have performed great and overall I’ve been satisfied. I have 125 chicks that were supposed to be here today and tracking says it will not be here until Friday. Frustrating. My thinking Is that if I can go get them, they will be less stressed and I do t be stuck doing the USPS hokey pokey on what day my birds actually show up haha.

its a little over 2 hours one way for me. I’ve been buying my birds through Welp Hatchery in Bancroft, Iowa. The birds have performed great and overall I’ve been satisfied. I have 125 chicks that were supposed to be here today and tracking says it will not be here until Friday. Frustrating. My thinking Is that if I can go get them, they will be less stressed and I do t be stuck doing the USPS hokey pokey on what day my birds actually show up haha.
Post office has been worse than ever lately.. maybe I'll be up for a drive my next purchase?

You guys are killing me!! I want more babies like crazy but I keep telling myself to wait for spring and get them from my cousin's feed store again so I don't have littles in the winter. And then I see these and am all........🤔🤔🤔

Back
Top Bottom