Illinois...

:thumbsup
Yes. I'm probably that lady.

The kids & I were hatching a lot of chicks in the local schools & also for DD's 4H poultry sci project. DD ended up winning Best in Show at the DuPage Fair & went on to win all the highest at the IL State Fair as well. (Proud mommy here.)

View attachment 1165342
View attachment 1165343 View attachment 1165349 View attachment 1165350
View attachment 1165341
Our son is still in Cloverbuds & so ready to move up. He already does his own creative projects at home by building his crazy inventions, home-made rockets/boats/planes, computer programming and circuits in addition to caring for his pet chickens. The boy is scary smart. This week he's learning about probability & applying it to chicken genetics. Last week he made a Rube Goldberg-like automatic chicken waterer in the backyard. It worked too! Did I mention that he's only 7?

I love to see pics of our chickens all grown up. Feel free to post as many as you like!
:love
Long shot here... But seeing if you still sell Chickens? Orpingtons?

:thumbsup
Yes. I'm probably that lady.

The kids & I were hatching a lot of chicks in the local schools & also for DD's 4H poultry sci project. DD ended up winning Best in Show at the DuPage Fair & went on to win all the highest at the IL State Fair as well. (Proud mommy here.)

View attachment 1165342
View attachment 1165343 View attachment 1165349 View attachment 1165350
View attachment 1165341
Our son is still in Cloverbuds & so ready to move up. He already does his own creative projects at home by building his crazy inventions, home-made rockets/boats/planes, computer programming and circuits in addition to caring for his pet chickens. The boy is scary smart. This week he's learning about probability & applying it to chicken genetics. Last week he made a Rube Goldberg-like automatic chicken waterer in the backyard. It worked too! Did I mention that he's only 7?

I love to see pics of our chickens all grown up. Feel free to post as many as you like!
:love
Hi any chance you still sell orpingtons?

Hey everyone,
Im Mandy,
big_smile.png
and im in central illinois. Ummmm im about 20 miles east of Peoria!!
cool.png
I live in the Peoria area as well!

It's cold... 🥶

This is not my weather. I need 80F ASAP. I'm wrapped in blanket and the dog is cuddle up with me on my recliner. Neither one of us wants to get up. Staying warm and cozy is the goal right now.

We got more snow late in the evening yesterday. It actually stuck since the sun was down. It's melting fast though now that the sun is up again. I'm watching the snow melt off the new gazebo roof fairly quickly.

Back
Top Bottom