Illinois...

Hi, I thought I’d try my luck on this thread. I need a place to keep my chicks. I can provide everything: their coop, run, food, etc. I live in Rockford, IL. I prefer a place where it’s close enough that I can come see them everyday. I’d even pay a fee if necessary. Or if anyone knows of any resources I should know about, that too would be greatly appreciated.
Did you loose your ability/permission to keep them where you live???
Sorry I cant help you out. I'm 70 miles away.
WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,welcome to Illinois thread,,,,, and :welcome

Hi, I thought I’d try my luck on this thread. I need a place to keep my chicks. I can provide everything: their coop, run, food, etc. I live in Rockford, IL. I prefer a place where it’s close enough that I can come see them everyday. I’d even pay a fee if necessary. Or if anyone knows of any resources I should know about, that too would be greatly appreciated.
I have a friend who has a full working dairy farm in the Wonder Lake area. She might be able to take on some more chicks. She has a few new mamas right now. Are you looking for just a temporary home or a permanent one?

Ole fart must have gotten new batteries for his unit and does not know to adjust volume.:mad:
1627712851097.png

@WhyDoILikeChickens
Very cool how your chicken likes to pick the same day to hatch. Mine are not as predictable. LOL

I just got my broody Spitz out of the coop this morning. Poof Poof is adopting our incubator chicks. She's a first time mama (I think about 4 years old & never even considered it before). So...... now our silkie, Xansie, has taken her place in the nest box. I'm getting tired of fighting broody hens, so we're letting her stay. Poof Poof did steal a couple eggs which I think started to develop. I'm expecting a lonely only from them, but I may just let the silkie have those.

I was planning to turn the incubator off and stop hatching for the year...... :idunno That's my story anyway.

Back
Top Bottom