Illinois...

Got ya Beerman!

Got a good chicken friend of mine that lives right off the Brimfield and Oak Hill blacktop. Laura is her name. You probably know her and her daughter from 4H.

My brother lives in decataur close to milikin. He made some people get rid of thier chickens!He is a rube sometimes but good most of the time.

Quote:
One of my friends lives neer there.He just traded his stock car for a motorcycle.His property has 2 ponds and lots of deer.
Oops thats smithfield

Last edited:
Does anyone want free Fertile Pekin Eggs for Hatching?? I could also hatch some out. My Pekins just started laying last night and I already have 5 eggs that I dont know what to do with. This is exciting because its my first time owning poultry, and first eggs ever! One cracked so I opened it, and it was indeed fertile. Let me know if you are interested, and you can have as many as they lay! I live in Northern Illinois so if you want to pick them up you can have them.

Last edited:
Hello fellow Illinoisians! Would anyone be interested in a free RIR rooster? The hens have requested a reduction in roosters, and the low-man on the totem pole with the raging hormones just got voted off the Island.

He's a young rooster: born in June from Cackle hatchery. He was supposed to be a hen. Instead he surprised me one day when his comb started growing and growing much larger than his sisters'....

Anyway, he's a good boy, and a nice looking rooster. I would of course prefer if you didn't eat him, as he is a good boy as far as roosters go, but I know things always don't go that way. He'd be great with a flock of hens of his own. Right now he has to share with the other two roosters, and I just don't have nearly enough hens.

I'm in Rockford, and I'd be willing to meet anyone within a reasonable distance. If no one wants him, he's just going to have to hang out in isolation for a while until I get more hens next spring!

Merry Christmas!

36971_rir_rooster.jpg

Back
Top Bottom