Illinois...

I would love to go to a chickenstock, never been, LOL sounds fun! and I have 7/8 month old roosters if anyone is interested? 3 BB Orpingtons, One Barred Rock, One Cuckoo Maran ,and 2 Splash Orpington all the Orpington Roos came from Tuff Old Hen stock, and they are beautiful and the other two came from Ideal all are beautiful and so far none have shown any aggression towards people (l hold each of them daily), but some are a little standoffish. LOL . I just can"t bring myself to process them. If you decide to get one or more you must pick them up. I would keep them all but I live in city limits , my nieghbors are not complaining, but they are getting to be very hard on my girls I only have 32 girls to 10 boys, I just need 3. Oh and they are FREE!

Quote:
I do, I do have a pit bull and he is 18 years old and the best dog I ever owned he thinks he is a lap dog though! LOL We've had him for over 17 years, we recued him somebody was using him as a bait dog for fighting !
somad.gif
But this boy dont have a mean bone in his body! I love him dearly!

Quote:
Hi there and yes they are Blue /Black. and very nice boys and I live in Decatur.

darn im looking for a buff roo.
barnie.gif
he.gif

Oh so sorry I do have some splashes 2 of them but no buffs sorry.

Back
Top Bottom