Illinois...

Just wanted to pass along that I found out the Waterloo swap meet is starting up again the last Sunday of this month. Then the last Sunday of every month from now on, I guess. Hope this helps some of you out.

Regards,
PatG

I will be at the Waterloo fair this Sunday. Anyone else going?

I'm bringing a bunch of roosters.

Including my Extra's from My BLRW flock. Foley and Pauls lines. I got about 3 or 4 of them to go I believe. Nice birds.

Quote:
KinderKorner, I was going but the rain scared me away. I have never been to one. How was it? Are you going to the next one?

welcome-byc.gif
, PatG! Guess you must live near Waterloo, in the central-western part of the state.

Hello everyone! I am new to the site. My name is Susan Wachter and I am in Lincoln, IL. I am new to raising chickens and am very excited about it. Following all the great suggestions and learning the good, the bad, and what's best for my flock along the way.
big_smile.png

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
Susan glad to have ya here, you'll find alot of supportive friends here on BYC, Theyve been very helpful with me! Im sandy from Decatur IL.

Hi everyone!
frow.gif

I haven't posted here in a long time. I live near the Fairview Heights, Il area.

Here's the website for the Waterloo, Il @ Monroe County Fair Grounds hosted by Midwest Bird and Animal Breeders Association.
www.mbaba.org

I totally forgot about the first one and looks like I'll just have to wait until the end of the month for the next one.

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to all my fellow Illinois neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom