Illinois...

Humboldt Illinois
Turkens, Rhode Island Red, Red Leghorn, Ameracaunas, Silver Laced Wyandotte, Mixed
upcoming chicks: Buff Orpington, German Spitz, Lakenvelter, Egyptian F., Mixed
Ducks: Cayuga, Rouhen, Crested
Turkeys: Bronze Breasted (for eatin later)
Horses, 2 cows, 1 goat with kid.
2 barn cats, 5 dogs german shepard, red heeler, rat terrier
Oh and a Husband.

Looking for connections. Eggs, Chicks, Feathered

Getting Guineas to hatch and other chickens
Working on a refrigerator incubator, now i just have a table top bator.

Nive to meet everyone!!!

welcome-byc.gif
, marbec06!
OMGosh, I live REALLY near you--I live in Longview, right next to Villa Grove. You're just down the road, off of IL-130! Welcome, neighbor!!
frow.gif

I am in Rochester, IL....just southeast of Springfield. I have 10 Silver Laced Wyandootes....6 future roos and 4 hens, a Easter Egger, a White Leghorn, 2 black sex-link, 6 red/gold sex-link and 2 Rhode Island Reds. If anyone would like a SLW Roo or two, I would take about anything in a trade.

Just outside of Springfield, IL.....started March first with 13 chicks....straight run...one died on day two, so I ended up with 8 roos and 4 pullets. I paid $20 for the chicks....I then sold two cockerals for $10. They were all Silver Laced Wyandottes. Well, I am a teacher, so one student gave me a black sex-link and a red sex-link, then my daughter brought home these four; one easter egger, one more black sex-link, a rhode Island red and one white leghorn. Then another student gave me six red/gold sex link chicks. The flock maxed out at 24, but after getting rid of two roos, I am at 22....still have 6 slw cockerals.

Might make a deal with a guy on craigslist...he wants four of my roos for what he calls black, two month-old pullets with gold lacing? More black sex-link?

22-4=18
18+2=20

18 pullets and 2 cockerals? Sound about right? Should I make the deal?

Back
Top Bottom