Illinois...

welcome-byc.gif
!
Quote:
WHERE do you live in Central Illinois? Ya know, it's the widest part of the state!!
lol.png

Quote:
Yes I remember the Angelos resauraunt LOL!

My BIL and SIL lives in CC, south of Peoria and stone throw from Pekin. Lived in Brimfield from 1981 to 1993. My parents and relatives are going to Peoria Friday to shop and visit Trefezer's Bakery and Elmo's hotdogs!

Ah yes, Angelo's. CC. Creve Coeur, where R.E.O. Speedwagon originated from!
I was born in Peoria in 19......ahem.......57, at St. Francis Hospital. Is it still there?I lived in Arkansas from 2 weeks old to 3 years old, & lived in North Pekin till I was 16, South Pekin till 18, then on to Atlanta, Tucson, & now here for over 20 years.

Yes St Francis is STILL there but new buildings has been built around it. I remember the old St Francis, where both of my nephews were born there in the 90's and sometime in 93? they built the Heart Institute on the south side of the hospital. Since then it kept getting bigger and bigger and more parking decks!

Methodist Hospital is still there too, and they didn't expand as rapidly as St Francis did.

The interstate74 has expanded as well. No more of the "pink" highways LOL!

Quote:
Sorry EweSheep. I posted and then did not check back for awhile. As you can probably guess by my name(is it handle like a trucker, user name like the internet, or something else???) I am in the military and spent the rest of July at AT and all of August catching up on life/critters/kids/ect. Noticed there was a reply about Walnut Hill, and I am not sure if Mr Hickam is still there. Thanx again for the reply and did not want you all to think I was being rude.

Quote:
Cute goats!!! I was wondering where you are located exactily. May be interested in a couple birds, and if nothing else am planning on going to Waterloo also. If I cannot get your way before, maybe could look you up at the swap??

I have two one year old Pekins for anyone who is interested. Although I really do not want to part with them I have too many males for females. I'm near Crystal Lake, Woodstock, McHenry, etc.

I am going to be selling my pair of Welsummer chicks soon. They are about almost two months old. I can go halfway trips to Bloomington, IL, will be going to Peoria, IL this weekend for the Celtic Festival and Springfield, IL....that is all I will drive up as far as I will go.

Back
Top Bottom