Illinois...

Pics
yuckyuck.gif

Welcome to the BYC forum, Fran! Loved your post. It made me crack up. I'm right with you on not taking my wallet to the swaps. I have over 140 now and just ordered another 25! My other half is as crazy about 'em as I am. I'm beginning to think that may not be such a good thing!
gig.gif

We're located outside of Marion, IL in southern Illinois. Did you know there was a swap in Fairfield, IL? Yikes... I'm not helping ya here, am I?
big_smile.png

looking forward to getting to know you.
Kelly

Hi all,
We are over by Watseka 20 min from Kankakee. Might try to get over there April.
Bill

Hey Bill

I sent you PM....got a friend that lives near Wateska. Mothergoose dont live that far from you either.

Good to have a couple of new Illinois BYCers!

Welcome!

For you folks that are nearby Wateska, IL, my friend and I have some chickens for sale....PM me if interested!

Chickens are for pick up only....for more details, see some of my birds on for sale forum.

Thanks!

Hello all! West Central IL here..on the river, close to Burlington, IA....new to sign on here, but have been lurking for awhile...we love it! New to chickens, and will be trying our hand this spring/summer with a few. We will be going to the swap meet tomorrow in Burlington, so maybe we'll see a few of you there!!
smile.png

My name is Lonnie, and I am from Greenview, Illinois. I currently have 27 Marans eggs in my incubator. They are due to hatch in the first week of May 08. I cannot keep over 12 chickens, and I will be looking for good homes for the rest. They are Copper Black, Cuckoo, Black, and possibly Sport Marans. If you are interested please send me an email. [email protected]

Thank you,

Lonnie

Back
Top Bottom