Illinois...

Snaffle, did you hear; sarah315 and I got eggs and slid them under her broody goose.

I ordered a hybrid duck, breed for laying LOTS of eggs.... I'm so excited!!!! I just hope the 4 I have now are willing to let new ducks move in.
lol.png

EweSheep, we still have storms going on. Flash flood warning until tomorrow and tornado watch until 10pm tonight! Not fun!
hmm.png

Hello,

I live in the Rockford area and I would like to meet people that think going to a chicken or rabbit show sounds like a fun day. (Some of my friends just don't understand).

My parents have had chickens for years, but I'm just starting out. So far I have 2 silkie chicks that I could sit and watch all day. I have an order in for 7 more chicks due to arrive sometime late June.

So would like to hear from those in the Rockford/Northern IL area or anyone else for that matter.
smile.png

Quote:
I'm in Nw Indiana (between Hammond and Gary) but I worked in New Lenox and am originally from the Crete Monee area. To me, Joliet isn't that far
frow.gif

But Joliet is kind of spread out....

Quote:
I'm in Nw Indiana (between Hammond and Gary) but I worked in New Lenox and am originally from the Crete Monee area. To me, Joliet isn't that far
frow.gif

But Joliet is kind of spread out....

love.gif

Last edited:
Did anyone attend the Garfield Farm Heritage Breed Day on Sunday? I had out-of-town company so did not go. I'd like to hear how it was!

Back
Top Bottom