Illinois...

Quote:
frow.gif

Did I mention we got lost trying to get to Decatur?
tongue.png

Oh what fun that was! We were in TaylorVille at Wal-Mart and we were getting ready to get on the highway and I was told to go left at the stop light and I was being told where to go and we ended up in the middle of nowwhere! We went over a very old bridge from the early 1900's and the water was so high it almost came up over the bridge. We went over count less flooded roads.
A total of 5 hours of driving today. What a day today was!
th.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If you would have continue south of Rural King, you woudl have reached Arthur, hitting on the highway going south to Effingham.
tongue.png
Rt 32 will hit Sullivan and then on to Mt Zion LOL!

Last edited:
I had no clue where we were... I was told where to drive and that was it!
We were waiting 30 minutes for my mom and sister and I wanted to go back to Rural King to look around... Look at plants for the garden, *Cough* See if they had any chicks or ducklings... *Cough Cough*
big_smile.png

lau.gif
I would not DARE go in that store! That very reason!
thumbsup.gif

the road you were on, just head south, that is 121 and then keep going until to Sullivan, then turn south and you woud have been your way home LOLOL! Oh we live and learn as we do. Aint the first time we made mistakes on the road either!

Quote:
You would have been safe at Rural King, no more chicks and ducks only rabbits. I know I work there
lol.png

Oh no fair! I wanted to see of they have the 10 chick minimum also, here at our Rural King they have that and there has been a lot of people buying them then not wanting them when they aren't cute no more
sad.png
Makes me sad that they only do that to make money.

I haven't heard of the 10 chick minimum anywhere before but then I'm close to Chicago. At the TSC here it's a 6 chick minimum and the Farm and Fleet we went into it was 4. 10 seems like an awful lot.
It's sad that the cute chicks who grow up to be adults have to pay the price
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom