Illinois...

chicago-suburban areas did you notice the article in the Chicago Tribune - Sunday 2-19-12 edition regarding an Oak Park lady who is an "urban chicken consultant,". Nice article and accompanying video at: www.chicagotribune.com/chicken-help

Seems like more will be in demand in urban areas - chickens may end up being # 1 pet in America- step aside puppies and kittens

chicago-suburban areas did you notice the article in the Chicago Tribune - Sunday 2-19-12 edition regarding an Oak Park lady who is an "urban chicken consultant,". Nice article and accompanying video at: www.chicagotribune.com/chicken-help

Seems like more will be in demand in urban areas - chickens may end up being # 1 pet in America- step aside puppies and kittens
Missed that, but I didn't finish todays paper yet. Thanks!
here's the link to the chicken consultant video:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-oakpark-chicken-consultant-20120219,0,7548294.story

You're practically a neighbor!! We're south of Rock Falls in Whiteside County.

Try to come to our 8th Annual Homesteading Weekend this June. We're planning a BYC meet up then!

Cyndi, you might remember me as Greenhaven from Homestead.org. We got together once at canning time, but it was several years ago and I know you see a lot of faces at your place!
big_smile.png

Oh, and darn it, where can I find info about the get-together?? I'm just a little slow this weekend...

Last edited:
Hey Illinoisians....look at our state on the Easter Hatchalong map...We need some more "peeps" from Illinois to join the hatching mania!! Chicken eggs will be set on March 17 for an April 7 hatch...it'll be warm enough then....come on join the fun!! Link is in my signature!!

Very cool!!!! I might have to play along. I'll keep you posted!
smile.png

Steven, In the second picture, I like the dark one near the corner. Looks like you're going to have alot of blues!

Back
Top Bottom