Illinois...

Cyndi, you might remember me as Greenhaven from Homestead.org. We got together once at canning time, but it was several years ago and I know you see a lot of faces at your place!
big_smile.png

Oh, and darn it, where can I find info about the get-together?? I'm just a little slow this weekend...

Click on the blew text within MullersLaneFarm's post - it will take you to the info about the gathering.

You're practically a neighbor!! We're south of Rock Falls in Whiteside County.

Try to come to our 8th Annual Homesteading Weekend this June. We're planning a BYC meet up then!

anyone within a reasonable distance of carthagw or quincy with silkies

I purchased three Silkies last fall to be incubators for my Cornish birds- the half breed is currently setting on her first batch-- the two purebreds- have not begun laying yet- and will be a year old in April. I hate them- but my wife loves them to death.

I work in Mt. Sterling- and live just south of Macomb.

Hi! I'm looking for some Amaracauna pullets in east central illinois or cook county.

Central IL and Cook Co= are two very distinct different parts of the state. I live in north central IL- and it's about 4-5 hours from you. I have a pair of very good Black Ameraucanas that I have been hatching and selling hatching eggs from all spring like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom