Illinois...

I'd just like to remind everyone that I am an Illinois NPIP tester who will travel to your farm to re-certify your NPIP status in Will County and neighboring areas.
Denise

I just wanted to say we had Denise out to re-certify our farm today and she did a great job.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks again Denise
Franzen Farms

You're welcome Chris.
Thank you and your lovely family for all the help too!
Every One: although I went to Nationals last August and spent lots of time looking at everything, when I went to Franzen Farms, I've never seen such beautiful birds all in one place. Healthy, Shiny and happy birds ( well at least they were happy before we poked and tested them ).
lau.gif

Denise

does anyone know of someone in Illinois that sells Midget white Turkeys, or would anyone want to go in on an order from Welp hatchery? You have to order 15 @ 9,58 each and I dont want that many. I only want 6 to 8 max.

Wow, very foggy here this morning!! I'm going to get some things done outside today since I'm not working!
woot.gif

Where are you located?

The date of the Poultry Workshop, sponsored by Purina Mills and the Sublette Farmers Elevator (zip 61367), is Thursday, April 12. Don't have time or street address yet, I'll keep you posted. It will be in the evening.

So, did you find any silkies to hatch for us? I want some.....and I am sure we will be going to the Sublette workshop.....Any more info on that?

Quote:

I didn't find any local eggs
sad.png
but I am having 2 dozen shipped from BYCer cjexotic....purebreds from various color pens. I hope they don't get too scrambled on their way here!!
No time yet for the Workshop...the one last year was at 6 or 6:30 p.m., so I'm sure it'll be around that time. I'll update here when I know more.

I love for my broodies to hatch.....I'm not so in love with incubating them myself. I don't have a turner in the old Farm Master cabinet incubator so I have to hand turn three times a day when incubating....
sad.png
My 'bator is old but holds very reliable temps and if I used it more often I would look into adding turners but I have great broody hens that are willing to hatch for me so haven't needed to at this point. Why.......you got eggs you need hatched?! What kind?!

Back
Top Bottom