Illinois...

Just a reminder:

I do re-certifications for NPIP at you farm. If you are NPIP certified farm, you must re-certify every 365 days to keep that certification.

If you are not certified NPIP and you are going to show, I can certify clean your birds you are taking to show. That certification lasts 60 days from the date we do it.

Denise

Last edited:
How far are you from the Quad Cities?

Look at you..... is your 'bator not full yet?
lol.png

big_smile.png
I'm meeting karimw in the Quad Cities on Friday evening TO DROP EGGS OFF!! I thought if it wasn't too far, I would consider some of kfs cornish eggs. But it would be lots of driving to go that far south and back up and then back home....maybe I should just go with what I have..........unless Denise has some Ameraucana eggs I can get on Sunday when I'm in Minooka anyway.....they'd only be a day behind the others!!
frow.gif

I have one pair of Black Ameraucanas that I've been selling and hatching from. They, honestly- have been 100% on fertility thus this far.
yesss.gif

big_smile.png
I'm meeting karimw in the Quad Cities on Friday evening TO DROP EGGS OFF!! I thought if it wasn't too far, I would consider some of kfs cornish eggs. But it would be lots of driving to go that far south and back up and then back home....maybe I should just go with what I have..........unless Denise has some Ameraucana eggs I can get on Sunday when I'm in Minooka anyway.....they'd only be a day behind the others!!
frow.gif

Sorry, I'm almost in the southern tip of Illinois. I wish I could help, but that would be an all day drive for you.
th.gif

big_smile.png
frow.gif

You want Sunday's eggs? I should have a good dozen for you at least.

Last edited:
FREE ROOSTER!

Somebody gave me a young bird that was supposed to be a hen. He is a nice guy--RIR and very pretty, and very soft! Just starting to get his spurs. HE has been in quarentine in my bathroom for 40 days or so.

The people who gave him to me will not answer their phone...this is the second time they have screwed me with a bird, and I guess they don't want to talk about it!

HI Everyone :) New to Chickens but real excited to get started. I'm about as far North East as you can go in Illinois. looks like I'll either have to work on getting ordinances changes or go outlaw lol. Right now the city has a 5 Acre restriction for horse, cow, goat, pig, hog, sheep or other livestock, or any chickens :(

HI Everyone :) New to Chickens but real excited to get started. I'm about as far North East as you can go in Illinois. looks like I'll either have to work on getting ordinances changes or go outlaw lol. Right now the city has a 5 Acre restriction for horse, cow, goat, pig, hog, sheep or other livestock, or any chickens :(

welcome-byc.gif
and to the Illinois thread!! Here is a link to the thread here on BYC you should check out!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/37/local-chicken-laws-ordinances-and-how-to-change-them

Back
Top Bottom