I'm 34 and joining an orchestra

JennsPeeps

Rhymes with 'henn'
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
South Puget Sound
I played the violin from the time I was 9 until I was college. I stopped playing my sophomore year because I couldn't fit everything into my schedule. I played for another year when I was senior and on exchange.

Fast forward 13 years to now. I haven't played in 13 years. I just committed to joining a community orchestra!!

ep.gif
omg i just committed to playing a concert in 7 weeks
ep.gif

I'm excited about it. I haven't told many people around me because I want it to be a surprise.

We'll be playing Mozart's Concert fo Clarinet (all movements):
(this is the 1st movement) and 2 other pieces.

I need to find a music stand!!

That's awesome! I played cello for many years and sang in choir from age 6-20. I often think about joining a local choir. Hope you have a great time in your orchestra!

big_smile.png
yeahhhhhh..well done you! enjoy enjoy.....I am such a frustrated musician! have been trying to "teach" myself to play piano! not got very far, but still trying....applause applause to you..

I've played guitar for 25 yrs. It's so relaxing to make your own music. Don't worry about not having played for a while, it all comes back quickly. I didn't play for 4 years and picked it up again. Good luck in your new endeavor.

Back
Top Bottom