I'm a bad, bad girl...

This is all so funny. If you guys knew JUST how happy my husband is that I have 60 something >week old chicks sitting in my house (PLUS my other birds outside) JUST b/c it's not a multi-thousand dollar show dog! When I am on here & talking about chickens, he loves it b/c he can TOTALLY deal w/me buying all the chicks I want @ $3 a piece, but all the dogs I want @ $3k....now...that's a different ball game. So, my bird habit is TOTALLY covered.
;-) You girls just need to make your husband see how birds can totally be a GOOD thing
smile.png

He's even ok with me talking about showing birds now too, whatever, if you only know how 'into' the dogshow world I am and how EXPENSIVE that is...try THAT one with your husbands....he'll be buying you chickens himself!
Kristi

lol to funny i to want to get into showing dogs but oh the money that it takes. I think for now I will just stick to the birds at least I can have as many as I want and as an added bonus they make more chicks themselves and they do not count as me buying them since they were made from the ones that I already have. Waiting until spring so that I can have the bator going and have little chicks running around with their moms.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom