im a bad chicken mom tonight

cary 1973

Songster
7 Years
Apr 17, 2012
Henderson Nevada aka Las Vegas
My Cherrio chicken I felt horrible I put her in coop tonight normaly I wait till they go in them selfs and close the door i dont worry about them if i have to leave and i get home late at night they always put them selfs to bed but tonight there was a lot of activity in the ally way and some punk teens I had to leave so i have a lock on both the big door and the chicken door and the dogs are allowed in the run so to keep them extra safe i wanted to lock them up before I left but cherrios did not want and so i picked her and and put her in and I kinda dropped her she fell over on her back I thought. I broke her neck it stuned her but she got up before I could get toher but she was ok but I felt horrible and all during my girl scout meeting i keep replaying in in my mind and just wanted to give her a big loving hung so when I got home I woke her up brought her inside for some loving not really sure if she got all I got out of it but she is laying in my bed next to me right now pruning her feathers and kinds of haning out she did follow me out side and ate a few water bugs and spinders and ran with the dogs to the fence to bark at somthing. very active bird for it being dark out.

so now i have a new delmea what to do when my bed time comes at its almost 9pm do i just let her sleep indoors tonight or do I go and make the other chicken give her her spot back on the purch. I guess time will tell

so I am a bad bad chicken mom today

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom