I'm a Chickie Mommy! (Edited to replace blurry pics)

I had 1 SLW roo on my order, for my mom...so at some point I will need to find him. It's kinda funny thinking about one little roo living in that whole bunch of girls. He's lucky he doesn't have to stay at my house permanent...he'd wear himself out!
lol.png

I doubt he is the only roo though...in a bunch this big, there are bound to be a few mis-sexed birds.

Lost one today. One of the little striped ones. I don't know why. I noticed that some are getting a little pasty butt, so will get some warm water tomorrow and do a little Butt clean-up. I took the paper out tonight, so all are on the shavings now.

When I went to check on the babies...all my cats wanted to go in the garage with me. Not gonna happen! They can smell the little peeps, but can't get in. Even the old momma cat that I hadn't seen in over a month was prowling outside that door. I almost feel sorry for the cats...but not quite...they can just go chase mice! Leave my peeps alone!!!

My babies were shipped out Saturday. The airport didn't call me to let me know they were in. Got the call from my local post office this morning...Long story short, McMurray shipped me 30 fuzzies, I was only able to save 8...I am devastated...

Back
Top Bottom