I'm a duckling mommy!

Well hopefully your grass will be in by the time your ducklings are ready to go outside. Just make sure you keep the grass free of chemicals ongoing....speaking as someone who may have hurt one of my ducks by allowing them on grass that had been spread with weed and feed. I will never do that again! I wish you the best with your hatch and ducklings. This site is a great resource!

Well hopefully your grass will be in by the time your ducklings are ready to go outside. Just make sure you keep the grass free of chemicals ongoing....speaking as someone who may have hurt one of my ducks by allowing them on grass that had been spread with weed and feed. I will never do that again! I wish you the best with your hatch and ducklings. This site is a great resource!
Thanks

I just asked my dad and he said that the ducks can eat the grass outside.

Back
Top Bottom