I'm a new member

Thank you, yes that is Zorro my Black Star Rooster. He is quite a bit bigger now...I will have to take a new pic.

I hope I am responding to these correctly, I have never done this before. I would love to have an Easter egger! My husband thinks it's amusing (not in a bad way) that I like to collect eggs every day because I told him "it's like an easter egg hunt every day". Sooooo, if I have an easter egger I would have colored easter eggs every day! LOL. Do you have any pictures of your eggs? :)

I'll take a picture of our eggs tomorrow and post it. Even though I've been doing it for a few years now, I still enjoy going outside late each afternoon to see what the girls have left for me. These days they're usually in the henhouse, but sometimes we have to look around the yard for their hiding places. Lately I've been bringing in about two easter eggs a day.

We've been getting about 2 eggs a day in our henhouse. These are from the last 4 days. The Easter egger eggs are sort of the color of pale robin eggs, but the color does show very well in this picture. My husband tried several times with and w/o flash and this is the best. Anyhow, you can see the varied sizes. One EE hen consistently lays big eggs. Our (shared) flock includes one barred rock mix and a couple of white hens. The slightly speckled brown eggs probably came from one of them.

Wow, those are awesome. I might have to get me an EE. I would like to get rid of my banties. They were given to me, which I appreciate, but I like my big girls better. My big girls are very sweet.

How do I see if there is anyone near me that would like some off my banties? I have no idea how to start a thread our post a question to everyone? Can anyone help please....

Back
Top Bottom