I'm a new Member

Anfan

In the Brooder
6 Years
Oct 15, 2013
Eubank, Ky
I'm a stay at home father of one very curious little boy, who has a big fascination with all animals. I've been working with chickens for almost 4 years now, and have experimented with a number of different breeds. My family and i just moved across state so I'm having to restart my chicken growing activities in a new area, so I sadly had to sell down to only my 4 prize pairs. I currently have a pair of Partridge Coachins, Americanas, French Copper Marans, and White/Blue Bearded Silkies.

I've used this site many times of advice, tips, and tricks and now have decided that I have a enough time in my busy day to use it more often and share my experiences with others and gather new and different ideas.

My son has inherited my fascination with animals and has really adapted to a small farm idea in our new location. We have 10 Mini Rex rabbits, 4 cats and 2 dogs and soon hope to add more chickens and fowl to our collection. I've been very interested in entering my chickens into shows just like my rabbits, but have not had the time in the past, it's my hope that this is an activity my son and I can share in as he grows.

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
That is a wonderful gift you are giving your son, the opportunity to grow up around animals. Best of luck with your future ventures!

Back
Top Bottom