I'm a pot head! Innocence revisited! *NEWS pg7* MJ you gotta see this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whaaaaaaaat?????? i caaaaaaaan't hear you in heeeeeere dude!

12425_hpim2502.jpg

Last edited:
I LOVE BYC and all you crazy potheads too..I laughed so hard I was crying! Thankyou,I needed a good laugh and my fellow byc friends did just that.Good night,sweet dreams fellow "potheads"

It's good to see you back with the funnies Miss Jayne and children ph's....I laughed so hard I almost didn't make it all the way down the hall..Please don't ask me what's there.

.And when I showed Hubby, he cracked up...I have never seen him cry when laughing. Doing chores today, I kept asking him....wonder how that Bunny would look with a pot on its head.....How about that turkey... mmmmm.....Everyone I see today,,,,mmmm I wonder how they would look with a pot on their head......MMMMMM,,,,, is this a fun fund raiser for BYC,,,, a PH order of the BYC...... mmmmmm will there be a special hat swapping of the
PH BYC'ers.

Funny Funny Funny and we so need funny!!!! Good slapsticky knee slapping, deep laughing till I'm out of breath... WHOO HOO....

Lordy bless you Miss Jayne and the original poster here as I no longer need my spleen surgery....I laughed it out... HEHEHE

I'm warning there's going to be another picture or two on here...

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
Yes to more
gig.gif
and
lau.gif
and even a
hugs.gif
or two life is to short to be so
hide.gif
and
barnie.gif