I'm addicted to the sound of an egg turner.

Come say hi here, i'd like to add your quail stats to me Google sheet.

I probably wait a bit before publishing my struggles. I've had quite a last couple days fighting humidity in one way or another. Sadly it looks like I'd feel far more successful if I were trying to make balut.

Amazon sure appreciates that I'm not giving up and I think it's safe to say I should be pretty set to start another incubation this weekend.

Come say hi here, i'd like to add your quail stats to me Google sheet...

IMG_20200529_164457.jpg

We'll see how these bad boys turn out and then maybe I'll be brave enough to join the ranks on your sheet.

No promises though because the browns box looks like it was delivered to Washington from Louisiana by the #USPSSoccerteam.

I am tempted to ask if the air sacs will be arriving in a separate box and I have to assemble the eggs later before hatching...

Come say hi here, i'd like to add your quail stats to me Google sheet...

View attachment 2167088
We'll see how these bad boys turn out and then maybe I'll be brave enough to join the ranks on your sheet.

No promises though because the browns box looks like it was delivered to Washington from Louisiana by the #USPSSoccerteam.

I am tempted to ask if the air sacs will be arriving in a separate box and I have to assemble the eggs later before hatching...

View attachment 2167088

If they don't turn out let me know...I've got extra eggs you can have.

Back
Top Bottom