1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I'm at it again!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Minniechickmama, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Minniechickmama

Minniechickmama Senora Pollo Loco

Sep 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    I had a small batch of my own eggs, likely crosses since I don't have them separated, start hatching today. I have one Sebright/Silkie and one Marans/? that popped out this morning. I also have lots and lots of other eggs in the bator, including 10 turkeys and 44 Shetland Ducks. In case anyone is wondering, I LIVE AND LOVE ON THE FUNNY FARM!!!
    I will have to post pictures when this first batch is done. Oh, and I have Welsummers due tomorrow too!

Let us not forget to mention, I have 3 Mini Rex does and 1 Netherland Dward doe due within the next week. It is like springtime here! [​IMG]

2. Karrie13

Karrie13 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    Minnesota
    That is a lot of hatching going on! I have my last hatch in the incubator and silkies in the hatcher right now. So far I had 7 out as of this morning with 8 more pips! I also have 7 runners in the incubator that aren't due until the middle of this month. I just have to stay away from the swap threads! I have ENOUGH birds, I think I am at 86.

3. Minniechickmama

Minniechickmama Senora Pollo Loco

Sep 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    I think I have you beat. I about 200 chicks from 2 weeks to 3 months and about 30 adults. I am about half through this hatch that is going today.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by