I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!

Quote:
Having troubles PC?

I asked my boss for a pink slip but he refuses to give me one.
wink.png

Gimme his phone number, I'll have a talk with him.
celebrate.gif

Betcha $5 I can get you a pink slip before Monday!

Last edited:
Quote:
Can't a guy catch a break every now and then???

You are right about things to do around here. The timing of this layoff couldn't have been better because there isn't snow yet and the ground isn't frozen yet so I can finish up the stuff I need to do around here.

Perhaps even enough time to come over here and put in some fence posts or something when you're done there.!

What ever happened with that log splitter or whatever it was that broke down?

Quote:
Having troubles PC?

I asked my boss for a pink slip but he refuses to give me one.
wink.png

The trick with my job is not to ask, but to "tough it out" until the day comes. Those who ask first get called back last in the spring.

Good luck PC.
gig.gif

Quote:
Can't a guy catch a break every now and then???

You are right about things to do around here. The timing of this layoff couldn't have been better because there isn't snow yet and the ground isn't frozen yet so I can finish up the stuff I need to do around here.

Perhaps even enough time to come over here and put in some fence posts or something when you're done there.!

What ever happened with that log splitter or whatever it was that broke down?

Ahh yes, the log splitter. I split a mountain of wood with a fellow BYC'ers husband last Saturday and now I have to stack said mountain of wood.

Because then it would get wet. The sad part is that it was stacked so nicely before I split it. Now I have to do it again.

I will run right over and help you with your posts as soon as I finish mine.
wink.png

Quote:
Fantastic - I'll make up the spare room (oh no wait, someone is in there now.
hmm.png
) gimme a few days to clear that room out and its all yours.

Back
Top Bottom