i'm baaaaack. :)

ziegenfarm

Hatching
10 Years
Jun 12, 2009
iowa/missouri
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
actually, i'm not new to chickens or to this board. i just hadn't logged in for a long time so i had to rejoin. we got our first chickens about 20 yrs ago.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? at least 100 between adults and newly hatched chicks.

(3) What breeds do you have? bantam cochins, mille fleurs, mutts, andalusians, australorps, wyandottes, sea brites, ........

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? i joined this list before, but like i said, i had not logged in for a long time and hadf to rejoin. i think i originally found it by doing a search on varieties of bantam cochins - my favorite.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? gardening, reading, playing on the internet, dog training.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
i'm married (28 yrs) with 3 grown sons and 2 grandsons. i was laid off from my factory job in january of this year and i am just now going back to work - different job. i have become very political in the past couple of years. i love my country and am very concerned over the direction we are going. my middle son is in iraq - 2nd time.

Welcome back!
smile.png

Welcome back from Georgia!!!! God bless and keep your son in the service. We owe a lot to our service men and women who give us our peace and security.

Back
Top Bottom