"IM BACK!!!! MHWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Im so back! Lost my password since sept 18 and the kind mods reset it for me!!

So since sept 18, I got fired from Zachry Engineering. They said I violated their ethics policy,so I went to the EEOC and have filed for the right to sue in Federal Court.

Then I got a job at Areva on Oct 29 designing the first uranium enrichment facility (eagle rock) in the United States.

Best part...I make over 100,000 a year!!!

Nuclear Enginnering has paid off!!!!!

IM BACK!!!!
yesss.gif
I hope they get what is coming to them...

funny how glory goes away so easily.

the areva job lasted only 3 measly months.The usa partner backed out of the enrichment deal.

So I was unemployed for 5 months from dec-2012 to april 2013.

Now I work for Muratec-USA. as an Electrical Design Engineer. I like this career and am happy here.

only making 1/2 than areva, but happy and content.

Welcome back G-man. I have missed you on other threads. We all go through our us and downs. Financially I am doing well, but emotionally I have hit bottom. Lost my mom in Feb, My baby brother in August and my favorite aunt yesterday. Makes us realize that we need to acknowledge our family while we still have them. I inherited some money from my Mom and will make a donation to the UCSF Brain tumor study, They did everything they could to save my brother, but it was not enough, He was a medical engineer and worked on many life-saving projects including artificial hearts. If anyone wants to donate please PM me for the details. I still cannot believe he is gone.

Welcome back G-man. I have missed you on other threads. We all go through our us and downs. Financially I am doing well, but emotionally I have hit bottom. Lost my mom in Feb, My baby brother in August and my favorite aunt yesterday. Makes us realize that we need to acknowledge our family while we still have them. I inherited some money from my Mom and will make a donation to the UCSF Brain tumor study, They did everything they could to save my brother, but it was not enough, He was a medical engineer and worked on many life-saving projects including artificial hearts. If anyone wants to donate please PM me for the details. I still cannot believe he is gone.

I am so sorry.
hugs.gif

I lost my wifes aunt this past January due to suicide. She killed herself with a dose of wine and medication. Then in April my best friends son shot himself in the head and died. he was just 14.

I see we both have had it ruff this year, my friend. Yours was from other causes not associated with selfishness. I am angered from this blatant selfishness of these two people in my life that I refuse to grieve over them.

If you need help pulling yourself up from bottom, im there with you and will give you a hand up.

Gman

Back
Top Bottom