"IM BACK!!!! MHWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

gmendoza

Songster
9 Years
Mar 23, 2010
Rock Hill,SC
Im so back! Lost my password since sept 18 and the kind mods reset it for me!!

So since sept 18, I got fired from Zachry Engineering. They said I violated their ethics policy,so I went to the EEOC and have filed for the right to sue in Federal Court.

Then I got a job at Areva on Oct 29 designing the first uranium enrichment facility (eagle rock) in the United States.

Best part...I make over 100,000 a year!!!

Nuclear Enginnering has paid off!!!!!

IM BACK!!!!
yesss.gif

Aww..sorry you got fired. I hope youcwin! Keep us informed..
But very glad you got a better job!! :celebrate

could be Dawg,
the thingy is that we are helping a good friend and his family with their bills.They have 3 kids and two of them have liver issues and one has asma. both work and its not doing them a realm of good.I see that God has made us a blessing to bless others. After that, we will hopefully move to a bigger home and property and who knows??? more birds,goats,geese? the endless realm of chicken addictiveness.
yesss.gif

could be Dawg,
the thingy is that we are helping a good friend and his family with their bills.They have 3 kids and two of them have liver issues and one has asma. both work and its not doing them a realm of good.I see that God has made us a blessing to bless others. After that, we will hopefully move to a bigger home and property and who knows??? more birds,goats,geese? the endless realm of chicken addictiveness.
yesss.gif

What a gracious and honorable thing to do...helping others in need. God HAS blessed you.

What a gracious and honorable thing to do...helping others in need. God HAS blessed you.
Well I do talk to the Almighty on a daily basis and I can say we have a close relationship as father and son.

Years ago,and I mean years ago I talked to God about the rich people of this world.I asked why cant I be that way, even if I made 100,000yr.I can make a diffrence in someones life and I am not looking for personal glory or fame or any of that false stuff that the rich crave.

I was told " when your Karmac debt is paid,you will make 100,000 a year,but we will see what work you do for others"

Hey so since I am making 110,000( not just 100,000 but ten percent more...pretty biblically how that worked huh?) my karmac debt must have been paid in full. seems good on the other side of karma.so since I made that,before day one, I said I would help our relatives that need help.But a few days later that changed because of family indiffrences with me making 100,000 yearly.I am now helping a friend and his family that needs help.I transferred the giving hose to them,since some family members kinked the hose of giving.Noone should kink Gods hose of giving.it should flow with ease.

Pride is worse.I hate pride.
rant.gif

so once hes done and caught up with his over-extended bills from family surgery and stuff,I will help another.
love.gif

Im so back! Lost my password since sept 18 and the kind mods reset it for me!!

So since sept 18, I got fired from Zachry Engineering. They said I violated their ethics policy,so I went to the EEOC and have filed for the right to sue in Federal Court.

Then I got a job at Areva on Oct 29 designing the first uranium enrichment facility (eagle rock) in the United States.

Best part...I make over 100,000 a year!!!

Nuclear Enginnering has paid off!!!!!

IM BACK!!!!
yesss.gif
Welcome back!

Back
Top Bottom