I'm crying myself a river here-is it my fault?

We also homeschool, so I understand when money is tight...it is a snow ball effect at times...You want to do what you think is best in a two income world...

I bet ya that something is stuck. Take a hose and see if you can suck the water out in the bath tub or drain somewhere. Then you husband or who ever can look at it.

fl.gif

OK, my DH is not that handy but I am guessing even he can figure out a sock stuck in a hose
smile.png
Although when he "fixed" the dishwasher he got something mixed up b/c now water empties into our sink
big_smile.png

Y'all have REALLY made me feel TONS better though. I want to say a big THANK-YOU!!!! I am going to call him and see what he say. If he can't fix it I will look on Craigslist although I have never used it before. I am hoping it's easy. I would try freecycle too but I haven't had anything to give away yet so I don't want to ask for anything yet.

Also, we are visiting my brother in the Portland area. He is going to be so sick of us b/c I am going to make him take us all of the way to the coast, to mt Hood to go sledding, to the World Musuem of forrestry, and to Fossil park. How cool is all of that??????? My kids are so excited:)
So, I will be gone until Saturday night. I will let you know if he can fix it. I really appreciate you cheering me up.

Pinenot-I just had to take a deep breath and thank God for the blessing of being poor. Who can appreciate food, clothing, shelter, chickens more than the poor
big_smile.png
And now I am feeling much better. Yes, when it rains it pours. I am hoping we get back on our feet soon though. Book snext year are going to cots us 500.00 :eek: But I might be saving 200.00 b/c a friend might loan me IEW so I don't have to buy it!

Where the drain hose connects to the pump outlet there is a housing that can be removed to clean stray lint etc. that clogs up the pump.

90% of the time it will just be a clog.

Well I'm a girl and I fixed mine, its pretty easy but you'll be wanting to kick it before its over!
Please take a look at Freecycle though, you don't have to give something away first...just whenever you have something to give.
smile.png

Recently on my local FC someone gave away a bunch of homeschooling books, wish I knew what you needed and I might have been able to get them for ya!

I've thought I've broken mine half a dozen times. At one point, I went nearly a week w/o doing laundry because it wouldn't seem to turn on.. then I realized that I just needed to jam something in the door to keep in closed the 'right' way. She's old and quirky, but still works.

I bet it's an easy fix.
fl.gif
You can do it!

Have a great time on your trip!! Sounds like lots of fun.

Meghan

This happens at my house all the time just bought a refirbed washer in august when we moved to new house the drain house got broke and all they had in small town where we live was the smooth drain hose. Three times in the last month SIL have overloaded washer it walkes back from the vibrations and kinks the hose so we have to pull it out and un kink the kink using a heat gun. Last time was 2 nights ago I was in bed, just dozing off and she came screaming about the Laundry Room Is Flooding. Well I became awake enough to say turn off the washer and wait up to tell your brother when he gets home tonight. Telling my husband what she had done was the worst cause he and I just had a talk about 3 days before that to stop overloading the washer and we have a super capacity. Took hubbie about 5 minutes to fix. He griped at her for about an hour. (she is a tad immature and goofy)

hang in there.
i know it's hard right now. there will be better times you just gotta keep yur chin up and keep on moving forward.

hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom