I'm depressed, can we talk about something happy?

I fed my brand new chickens for the first time and sat there watching them while they ate. Then I went to church. Came home for lunch, then went to a jewelry party with an old friend. Watched The Santa Clause, Cancel Christmas and part of Elf. Now I'm stuck on the darn computer.
tongue.png

Hang on, Baby. things will definitely get better.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your chicken
sad.png

But happy for your new additions!

I bet that was fun, mommyrottie. I can't wait for my chickens!

I made BBQ pot roast dinner tonight. It was very yummy. Tomorrow I will make stew with the left overs. That just got me to thinking about making some fresh bread. Cause fresh bread bowls would be very tasty. Okay I am going to start the bread tonight.

Gosh I have never had home made bread. I bet it is sooo good....

I'm gonna try and get some sleep now, goodnight everyone. Thanks!

I had a great day. Glad to hear some positive news on the economy and had an absolute blast in Art with my friends. Next year will be all serious Exams-that-count and working our behinds off so we're letting loose a bit while we still can
lol.png

Haven't seen the chooks yet. Usually don't get much time to hang with them on school days
sad.png

Yesterday I cut the grass and planted some things.I had let the chickens out earlier,but when I got to the back yard they were in the chicken shed due to the 2 hawks over head. I laid out some fencing and tarps to give them some cover,and so they finally came out and dared to sun bathe.

I helped the kids with school work and made them some blue berry muffins. Then I watched an episode of Hoarders and started to clean my house.

Today it looks like it will rain all day so I am thinking I will stay in and clean.....while watching hoarders,lol. Maybe bake something and pay some bills.Sort through my seeds for next year. Plan gardens and chicken runs.

Oh I have to submit a recipe for a book too.My mom met a lady collecting recipes/pics so she has me doing grandma.I love the smell of baking bread.When I lived in Hungary going to the bakery for a fresh loaf was a favorite task of mine. I have a bread machine collecting dust so maybe I will make something.

Hope today is a better day for you!

Back
Top Bottom